Ministry of Education, Guyana

  • How do I transfer my child from a private school to a public school?
    • Nursery and Primary Levels: Parent/Guardian should visit the Department of Education with birth certificate, immunization card, report booklet, and or transcript.
    •  Secondary Levels: Parent/Guardian is required to take the above mentioned documents. Child would have to register and sit the entrance examinations in order to be placed within a public secondary school.
    Created on 08/11/2013 in School Transfer

    Was this helpful?

You are here: Home Home FAQs