Ministry of Education, Guyana

  • How do I transfer my child to another school?

    For removal from a district, transfer may be sought initially from the Headteacher who will liaise with the local Department of Education. The Headteacher would advise on further steps to be taken in order to complete the process.

    Created on 08/11/2013 in School Transfer

    Was this helpful?

You are here: Home Home FAQs