Ministry of Education, Guyana

  • How do I apply for a teaching position?
    • When applying to a Non-Board School—You may send application to the Teaching Service Commission (T.S.C.). If you are from the hinterland Region, then send your application to your nearest Regional Education Office.
    • When applying to a Board School—application must be addressed to the school board secretariat. For Riverine and deep hinterland Regions application must also be sent to the board of the institution.
    Created on 08/11/2013 in Teaching Career

    Was this helpful?

You are here: Home Home FAQs