Ministry of Education, Guyana

  • I attended secondary school in Guyana but migrated to another country. I would like to have a copy of my transcript. What is the process?

    Request should be made to the Ministry by way of a letter. Transcript may be obtained after payment if fee at the Central Accounts Unit, lot 21 Brickdam or Regiohnal Education Offices. You must present receipt to the school you attended. You will be given the unofficial copy of the transcript. The official transcript will be  sent to a predetermined location (school, college, university, place of employment).

    Created on 08/11/2013 in General Questions

    Was this helpful?

You are here: Home Home FAQs