Ministry of Education, Guyana


General Questions

  • Can a student be considered as having completed high school If that student went through the 5th form level but for some reason was unable to sit any of the CSEC examinations?
  • I am a U.S. based Guyanese, who wants to apply for my transcript from C.P.C.E.. Can this be done online and if not, how can I be able to do so? Thank you in advance for your co-operation.
  • I am trying to call the Ministry's Finance section. I do not know the extension and the operator rings out. It is my first time on your website and I am pleasantly surprised. Keep up the good work. However, can you publish your phone numbers with the exts
  • I attended secondary school in Guyana but migrated to another country. I would like to have a copy of my transcript. What is the process?
You are here: Home Home FAQs