Cooperative Republic of Guyana
1. The Ministry of Education invites sealed bids from Reputable contractors for the following items:
Supply ,Delivery Design, Supply, Installation and
Commissioning of Solar Photovoltaic Systems at
Aishalton and Karasabai Learning Channel
- Re-construction & Furnishing of Christ Church Secondary School
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act, 2003 and Regulations, 2004, and is open to all eligible Contractors.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Unit, Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek, telephone number 227-0470. An inspection of the Bidding Document can be conducted at the above address between the hours of 9:00 to 3:30 hours on weekdays.
- All bids must be accompanied by Valid National Insurance Scheme and Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificates.
6. The Tender document may be purchased from the Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek for a non-refundable fee of three thousand dollars ($3,000). The method of payment accepted will be cash. Documents will be available for purchase from the 30th of January 2023. If they’re any queries, bidders are asked to submit a written letter of inquiry to the Procurement Unit before Monday, February 13th, 2023.
7. The tender must be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope bearing no identity of the Tenderer and must be clearly marked on the top, left-hand corner ‘As stated above’. Late bids will be rejected.
- Submit one (1) hardcopy and 2 electronic Copy (flash drives) with an exact PDF version of the hard copy tender.
- Ensure the envelope of the hardcopy and the electronic copy are identically labeled.
- The two electronic copies (flash drives) should be placed in a smaller envelope and properly affixed to the hardcopy submission.
8. All tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00 am on Thursday 16th day of January 2023. All bids will be opened in the presence of the contractor(s), supplier(s), or their representative(s) who choose to attend. No electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected
National Procurement & Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance Compound
Main & Urquhart Streets
10. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Tenders without assigning any reason.
All Local and International bidders of all types interested in government contracts are being urged by the National Procurement and Tender Administration (NPTA) to register their business in accordance with section 4A (2) of the Amended Procurement act dated 12 June 2019 “…Every supplier or contractor shall apply to be registered as a bidder in the register of bidders in order to participate in procurement proceedings at least seven (7) days before taking part in any procurement proceedings…”
Suppliers and Contractors of all types can register using the link mentioned below: https://bidders.npta.gov.gy/registration