The Co-operative Republic of Guyana has received a credit from the International Development Association (IDA), and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to the hiring of a Monitoring and Evaluation Officer who will be responsible for the overall monitoring and evaluation of the Project.
S/he will be in charge of implementing and managing the evaluation policies, strategies and processes, as well as facilitating capacity building and knowledge sharing on monitoring and evaluation.
The Ministry of Education, Guyana Education Sector Improvement Project (GESIP) now invites suitably qualified persons to fill this vacancy.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- At least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in economics, statistics, Business Administration or related field from a recognized University, with strong quantitative and data analysis training;
- At least 3 years of experience in the monitoring and evaluation of development projects;
- At least 3 years of specific experience with results-based M&E, logical framework, implementing M&E systems, data and information collection and analysis (both qualitative and quantitative), and developing practical M&E guidance and tools;
- Experience in developing impact assessment methodologies and conducting such assessments would be an asset.
- Well-developed analytical, research and computer skills, including experience in the usage of computers and office software packages and proficiency in using statistical analysis software, such as SPSS, STATA, Excel;
Guyana Education Sector Improvement Project
Ministry of Education
109 Barima Avenue, Bel Air Park