Ministry of Education Cooperative Republic of Guyana Invitation for Bids (IFB/MOE(NPATB): 17/2021)
Cooperative Republic of Guyana
1. The Ministry of Education invites sealed bids from Reputable contractors for the following items:
1. Supply and Delivery of ICT Equipment and Furnitures for Classrooms – MISU Unit
2. Bidding will be conducted through the National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures, specified in the Procurement Act, 2003 and Regulations, 2004, and is open to all eligible Contractors.
3. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Procurement Unit, Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek, telephone number 227-0470. An inspection of the Bidding Document can be conducted at the above address between the hours of 8:30 to 4:00 hours on week days.
4. Bid Security is required for projects listed above.
5. All bids must be accompanied by Valid National Insurance Scheme and Guyana Revenue Authority Compliance Certificates.
6. The Tender document may be purchased from the Ministry of Education, Lot 21 Brickdam, Stabroek for a non-refundable fee of three thousand dollars ($3,000). The method of payment accepted will be cash. Documents will be available for purchase from the 12th July, 2021. If they’re any queries, bidders are asked to submit a written letter of enquiry to the Procurement Unit before Friday, July 20th, 2021.
7. The tender must be enclosed in a plain sealed envelope bearing no identity of the Tenderer and must be clearly marked on the top, left hand corner ‘As stated above’. Late bids will be rejected.
a. Submit one (1) hardcopy and 2 electronic Copies (flash drives) with an exact PDF version of the hard copy tender.
b. Ensure the envelope of the hardcopy and the electronic copy are identically labeled.
c. The two electronic copies (flash drives) should be placed in a smaller envelope and properly affixed to the hardcopy submission.
8. All tenders must be delivered to the address below on or before 9:00am on Tuesday 27th July, 2021. All bids will be opened in the presence of the contractor(s), supplier(s) or their representative(s) who choose to attend. No electronic bidding will be permitted. Late bids will be rejected
National Procurement & Tender Administration Board
Ministry of Finance Compound
Main & Urquhart Streets
10. The Employer reserves the right to accept or reject any or all the Tenders without assigning any reason.